For those seeking professional counselling services
I offer individual and couples counselling as well as can provide these services via telephone, Skype and/or FaceTime.
Because it is important for you as a client to find the right counsellor I offer a free 30 minute consultation/intake to discuss the areas/issues you wish to work on and to discuss what types of approaches I use in session. This will give you the opportunity to explore if the services I offer is the right fit for you. There is no obligation to return.
Individual andCouples: $80.00 per session (50 minutes)
Telephone or E-counselling: $60.00 per session (50 minutes)
Depression and/or Anxiety
Addictions: Substance, Internet, Gambling etc.
Relationship (Couples) Counselling
Grief and Loss
What Are Some of the Ways Counselling Can Help Someone?
- Evaluate your mental/emotional health and determine areas to work on
- Find and work at healthy coping strategies
- Work through grief and loss
- Help you see what you can’t see on your own
- Learn new skills, develop positive attitudes and habits
- Support and encourage you with discovering your own strengths and self worth
- Work on your relationship skills and learn positive healthy ways to communicate with each other
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday on a need basis
Telephone and Internet Counselling
I do have this service available for clients who don’t live in the area or prefer this sort of support. Therefore if meeting in person does not work for you, I am available for counselling sessions via phone or internet such as FaceTime or Skype. My hours are also flexible and will try to schedule what works best for you when offering this form of counselling services.
To book an appointment to schedule your free consultation please send me your request through the contact page or call the number below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle Gagnon MEd, CCC
Canadian Certified Counsellor
MG Counselling Services
1717 Third Avenue Suite 318
Spruce Capital Building
Prince George BC